Sunday 8 May 2011

Digipak Ancillary Task

Here is the completed digipak for my ancillary task.

(Click the image for a larger size)


The bottom right image is the front cover of my digipak. This image is the same main image which I used for my magazine advertisement,  but I have changed the text positioning, putting the title of the artist and song on the letter instead.

The bottom left image is the back cover of my digipak, featuring the letter paper and the pencil used. I positioned the text of the two songs on the paper, slightly rotating them to give the impression that the text is written on the paper.

The top left image is the inside cover, where the CD is usually positioned. This road is the same road which the character walks along at the start of the music video.

The top right image is an out of focus photo of the countryside. I used this out of focus image so that text could be added without making it difficult to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment