Saturday 7 May 2011

Magazine Advertisement Ancillary Task

Here is my completed magazine advertisement, created for my ancillary task. Click the image for a larger version. This advert is a double page spread and would be featured in magazines such as the New Music Express (NME).


This photo was taken using my DSLR camera mounted on a tripod. I reduced the depth of field, which means that the figure and letter are in focus, whereas the background is out of focus. This puts emphasis on the figure and the letter, but also allows text to be added without making it difficult to read. The image has been edited using Photoshop, allowing me to add text and also a black fading border around the edge of the image for effect. Please feel free to comment on this post with possible improvements and suggestions for my advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment