Thursday 7 April 2011

What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

(Please note that this is a YouTube video and cannot be viewed from school)




As stated in the video above, I am going to post some of the responses which I recieved below.

Firstly, I am going to post some of the responses given on the map section of the video, 

"I liked how you used the map and made the letter follow a route to it's destination - very creative idea"

"I liked how the animation with the map, particularly when the map was layered with separate footage"

"I thought the use of timelapses and how you could still see the map behind the footage, but some shots did seem to go on for a while"

There was also some constuctive criticism given by my peers, stating that some of the shots went on a bit too long,

"The only criticism I had was that the delivering of the letter went on a bit too long"

"Use of timelapses very effective, maybe a little too much though?"

"Some shots like the second map part went on a bit too long, perhaps more shots could be cut between them?"

"Good compisition, but some of the shots drag on a little bit though"

I think that the comments above are fair, and if i was to do the project again I would probably film a wider variety of shots and fit them in with the timelapses.

No comments:

Post a Comment